8 Festive Blog Post Ideas
I plan on scaling down my blog posts in December on account of wanting to focus my attention on my family and close friends. So I’m thinking of doing one or two festive blog posts to celebrate ‘The Season’ and I was wondering if you could give me some December-inspired blogging ideas?
Continue Reading to get festive blog ideas.
I would love to help you. December can be a tricky month for us bloggers because on one hand we want to take a much deserved digital detox but at the same time, we want to feature fun and inspiring Christmas-themed posts to entertain our readers and keep our traffic up. In this post, I am going to share with you how to get the best of both worlds.
8 Festive Blog Post Ideas
1) Gift Guides– Do a summary gift guide recommending specific gifts for various family members. These gifts can be stocking fillers, Dear Santa gifts, presents for under the Christmas tree…
2) Santa Baby…– On that gift giving note, don’t forget about yourself. Give your loved ones a helping hand (i.e. hint!) by creating your ideal Christmas wish list.
3) Christmas Party Season Outfits– From office parties, themed parties in clubs to family get-togethers- ’tis the season to be jolly- and we will need to look our razzle dazzle best. Give women a helping hand by creating moodboards that give various sartorial ideas on how to nail their festive party style this season.
4) The New Years Outfit-For me this is a tad separate from Christmas party outfits posts. This year, when it came to December outfit posts, I decided to focus on a New Year’s Outfit post and I can’t wait to show my readers.
5) Home Decor Ideas– One of the activities families and individuals look forward to the most is turning their homes into winter wonderlands. Get their visual and creative juices flowing with various festive decor ideas.
6) Festive Digital Detox– A lot of bloggers including myself are wondering how to cut back on our digital efforts over December without affecting our statistics or losing our readers. You could write an article giving tips on how to strike a balance with dialing back and not fading into blogger oblivion.
7) Reflect, Reflect, Reflect– The festive season should not be just about spending money, partying and obsessing about gifts, it is also a time to reflect on what the year has been for you- so share your ups and downs with your readers, let them know what you have learnt from 2016 and how you plan to kick ass in 2017.
8) Christmas Solo ideas– Christmas is a time for those quality family moments, however some people (including myself) will be spending their Christmas without their families this season. Give ideas on fun things to get up to when you’re riding that Crimbo reindeer solo.
I hope these ideas are helpful and get you in major festive blogging mode! Happy Holidays!
P.S My list is not exhaustive Peeps, so if you have more festive blog post ideas, do Comment below!